At Lucky Games, we want gaming to stay first and foremost fun and be a source of enjoyment. This is why we have made different tools available to you to help you play responsibly. If you feel you are losing control, we can also direct you to support organizations or help centers in your area. You can also read all our advice on responsible gaming.
To play responsibly, Lucky Games has made several tools available to you to help you keep control:
- Control your spending: set personal deposit limits per day, week or month.
- Take a break: suspend access to your account for a day, week or month. During this time, you will not be able to play, bet or deposit on our site.
Responsible gaming support organizations
If, despite using different tools, you are unable to keep control, there are several specialist organizations who offer support or help to avoid problematic gaming behaviours.
- Contact SOS GAMBLING, available 24/7 by telephone on the free number 0800/35.777
- Consult the Gaming Clinic site, which has lots of advice and notably offers a self-evaluation questionnaire (in French) to understand your player profile.
- Visit the official website of the Gaming Commission, which has valuable information about responsible gaming and references the various help centers in your area. If you would like to block your access to casinos, gaming halls and online gaming websites, you can contact the Belgian Gaming Commission directly or exclude yourself online. If you prefer, you can fill in the self-exclusion form (PDF) manually. If you would like to submit this request on behalf of someone else, please submit the third party exclusion form (PDF).
To learn more about responsible gaming and the dangers linked to gaming, you can also consult the Gaming Commission's official leaflet (PDF) or the Gaming Clinic's folder (PDF).
Useful addresses for help services in Belgium
Association for preventing abuse and protecting players
Rue d'Atois 16
Gamblers Anonymous of Brussels
Avenue Henri Jaspar 117
Centrum voor geestesgezondheid Brussel / Houba
Houba de Strooperlaan 136
Province of Walloon Brabant
Louvain-la-Neuve guidance centre
Certified mental health service
Grand Place 43
Province of Liège
"Petit Bourgogne" psychiatric hospital centre
Rue Professeur Mahaim, 84
Social centre of the province of Liège
Rue Beeckman, 26
La Clé outpatients hospital
Boulevard de la Constitution, 153
Gamblers Anonymous of Liège
Rue de l'Eglise 3
4032 Liège (Chênée)
Province of Hainaut
Gamblers Anonymous of Tournai
Rue du Chatêau 19
Vincent Van Gogh Hospital - (Charleroi university hospital)
Rue de l'Hôpital, 55
Rue de Biezet 2
Province of Namur
Province of Antwerp
Centrum voor geestesgezondheid Vagga
Centrum voor geestesgezondheid Kempen - De Meander
Parklaan 55 bus 17
Province of Limburg
Province of Vlaams-Brabant
Province of West-Vlaanderen
Centrum voor geestesgezondheid Eclips - CAT
Lange Violettestraat 84
Centrum voor geestesgezondheid waas en dender - Delta
Province of Oost-Vlaanderen
Centrum voor geestesgezondheid Noord-West-Vlaanderen
Frère Orbanstraat 143
Poliklinisch ontwenningscentrum (POC)
Psychiatrisch ziekenhuis Sint-Amandus